As a practice committed to helping patients become pain-free, we are always accepting resumes from those therapy and administrative staff who pride themselves on accepting new challenges and who have a strong desire to help others. We only accept staff into our practice who have the drive, passion, and enthusiasm for helping the patients we serve.
Our focus is on delivering exceptional results and services, learning new techniques, advancing our capabilities, and of course, having an exceptional team work environment! Our expanding practice provides ample opportunities for further education and career advancement.
PROCare Physical Therapy is seeking a full or part-time Physical Therapist to join our growing practice for our Greenfield, WI location. We offer an outstanding opportunity for New Grads and / or experienced Physical Therapists. At PROCare, our staff is committed to the highest level of quality and integrity in a fun and compassionate environment, remembering that ‘it’s all about the patient’. We are seeking someone with a verifiable history of getting things accomplished, strives for great patient outcomes and enjoys helping people and is happiest doing so.
- Evaluation of patients, development of initial and ongoing treatment and discharge plan.
- Counsel and instruct patient and family involved with the patient’s rehabilitative needs.
- Establishes long term and short term goals to carry out therapy programs to restore maximum reasonable function.
- Possesses manual therapy skills as a primary focus along with modalities and exercises.
- Educate patients and / or family to maximize results and speed therapeutic process.
- Maintains clinical records, completes thorough documentation for accurate billing.
- Works collaboratively with Physical Therapy Assistants and Aides.
- Graduate of accredited Physical Therapy program.
- Wisconsin licensed or eligible.
- Accountable for their own actions with the ability to manage and grow a case load.
- Motivated, hardworking, results-oriented individual who takes pride in their work.
- Have the desire to learn, teach, and help our organization grow.
Full time employees are eligible for a comprehensive benefits package. Monday through Friday work schedule. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
PROCare Physical Therapy is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.