Welcome to PROCare Physical Therapy
We are here to help you enjoy your life, pain-free! To make an appointment, simply call us today at one of our convenient locations:
- Greenfield – 414-383-9590
- New Berlin – 414-858-1361
Our practice is dedicated to helping our patients identify the cause of their pain and creating a customized treatment program that will allow them to return to activities they enjoy again. We happily serve anyone who knows they can get better and wants to get better. If you are a motivated patient and will be compliant with your appointments and home exercise program, you will become more functional and pain-free.
We work in a holistic and cost-effective way. We typically serve people all over the southeastern part of Wisconsin and take most insurances but also have cash paying programs. When we receive your insurance information, we verify benefits that day and call you back to get you an appointment within 24-48 hours so you can get better, faster.
Before Your First Visit
- Make a list of questions that you have to discuss on your first visit with your personalized and experienced physical therapist.
- Get a list of current medications, surgeries and other past medial history issues so your physical therapist has all the information to make a diagnosis and treatment plan.
- Have you images and tests (X-Rays, MRI, EMG, etc.) before you come as your physical therapist will want to review and discuss them with you.
- Please call our office with your insurance information for us to verify your insurance benefits to let you know ahead of time if you have a co-payment, deductible and co-insurance so there is No Suprises.
- Fill out all the patient forms (go to that section) to the best of your ability before coming in. There will also be more forms once you arrive, so be prepared.
- Arrive a minimum of 15 minutes early for your first appointment to meet with the patient service specialist to review all pertinent forms and procedures.
- Bring a copy of your insurance card and a photo ID (Drivers License, Passport, etc.)
What to Expect on Your First Visit
- You will register with our friendly front office staff. They will help you navigate the payment process and scheduling so you can focus on your recovery.
- You will meet with your physical therapist for the initial evaluation.
- During the evaluation, your therapist will ask many questions about your present and past medical history and current issues or injury. An open communication helps us understand your problem, so don’t leave anything out.
- Your range of motion, strength, flexibility, coordination, balance, and much more will be assessed and documented. Our purpose is to help you, so please ensure you communicate everything to your physical therapist during the examination.
- Your physical therapist will recommend and prepare a course of treatments to ensure the quickest recovery and the best results. Your physical therapist will discuss the diagnosis, prognosis and recommendations with you and give you some exercises to do at home in between therapy visits.
- There will be some treatments performed the first day to get you started on your road to recovery. However, if you have a certain insurance, they may not allow any treatment on the first day, but we will get started during your follow-up visit.
- You will be scheduling a series of visits with the front desk. The amount of therapy needed will be discussed with you, depending on the recommendations of your physical therapist. We offer many convenient appointment times at our various locations, however prime times can get booked up fast, so it is best to book ahead as much as possible (3-4 weeks out is recommended)
- Your therapist will write up their findings and treatment plan to submit to your physician and/or other medical professional who you choose.
- If you have any questions at anytime, please don’t hesitate to call our office to speak to your physical therapist or our patient liaison. We want to ensure your satisfaction with our care.